Users Online Now: 1,403 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,382
Pageviews Today: 249,581Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,735
02:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump is either lying or losing his mind.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On Dec. 19, 2018 Trump said:

We've been fighting for a long time in Syria. I've been President for almost 2 years and we've really stepped it up and we have won against Isis. We've beaten them and we've beaten them badly. We've taken back the land and now it's time for our troops to come back home. I get very sad when I have to write letters or call parents or wives or husbands of soldiers who've been killed fighting for our country. It's a great honor, we cherish them but it's heartbreaking. There's no question about it, it's heartbreaking. Now we've won, it's time to come back. They're getting ready you're going to see them soon. These are great American Heroes. These are great heros of the world because they fought for us, they've killed Isis who hurts the world. we're proud to have done it and i'll tell you they'are up there looking down on us and there is nobody happier or more proud of their families to put them in a position where they've done such good for so many people.

So our boys, our young women, our men, they're all coming back and they're coming back now. We won and that'a the way we want it and that's the way they want it.

Today he Tweets:
1/8/2019

The Failing New York Times has knowingly written a very inaccurate story on my intentions on Syria. No different from my original statements, we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP