Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Spreadsheet - Analysis and Problems
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I only saw the spreadsheet (if in fact it's a genuine representation) a few hours ago.

First reactions:

What font is that? Strikes me as potentially from an Asian country (this is just gut reaction here; I'm trying to analyze the font more closely).

Row 88 (Sibusiso Mandubela) shows part of a character (the final 'a' of Mandubela) missing (why? Is this a physically-scanned copy of a printout?)

Why so much data from China? Are all of these Chinese nationals known publicly (or does this aspect of the spreadsheet betray its country of origin?)

EDIT: The other docs in the collection (I guess I'd better link it: [link to archive.org (secure)] also have that weird font.

Could be that lawyers from the state purposely put everything in a generic font, to stall forensic analysis, including chronology.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP