Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man Dead 38 Minutes - Sees Heaven And Hell
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

I'm sharing this, because I was touched by his Story.

And because I think, this world is full of temptations to do the wrong Things..

And btw, I truly cannot recall getting a bad vibe from a Person, who said, he loves Jesus.

You might be laughing about this, but it's like my whole perspective has shifted about the world. It looks different to me now..

It's like the layers of the illusion, that we get presendet, is peeling off, bit by bit. And the lies are dissolving. At least if you look with open eyes.

The more I look at this stuff about the flat earth, I even think it's a possibility. If you think about all the fake NASA stuff.

Don't judge, if you haven't gotten into this...
There are some interesting videos about it and I haven't gotten to deep myself.

I find it fascinating, because, there are other reports, that are similar to what this man says.

I would love to hear, if you know some good videos or some stories you maybe want to share.

hf

Many blessings to you, as always.

ARK
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP