Users Online Now: 2,029 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 940,820
Pageviews Today: 1,755,654Threads Today: 861Posts Today: 15,228
07:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What keeps you motivated to keep on going??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sometimes being alive at this point in time just gets to me. What are we all heading for? Countries worldwide seem to be steering towards some sort of inevidable collapse. People becoming more and more selfish. Including myself, since I can barely deal with society any longer except for holding down a job and make a living. Would like to start a family some day but the current conditions of society arent exactly ideal, if you want your kids to have a decent future that is. Get married just to get cheated on? Have kids just to see them get hooked on drugs? Everything seems engineered to fail. I feel like I have seen and known too much already to ever become mentally healthy, what ever that means. Trying to maintain positive but some days it just seems too damn impossible. Fuck me I sound depressive today.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP