Users Online Now: 1,712 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 800,611
Pageviews Today: 1,372,164Threads Today: 531Posts Today: 9,811
03:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is what I was told during a trance about humanity ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are "shit" to God, literally. What I am about to divulge I do so through profane language. Unfortunately there is no other way to relay it without losing the truthfulness of the revelation, so it will offend. Without further ado, here it is, and forgive me if you are offended! All I ask is you have an open mind.

The human physiology and biological functions mirror the spiritual processes of God's personal universe, the macrocosm. Basically, his universe looks and behaves like a human on a greater scale. Defecation is how the human body purges itself. The "shit" that comes out our asses is actually likened to God creating "matter." God defecates matter (shit), and from this the 'demiurge" or lesser gods create the material plane. Think about it, horse manure (shit) is used for what? Fertilization. Nature leaves little hints and nuggets to this revelation.

We are God's waste product; matter proceeds from God's asshole. Even the name asshole phonetically (the language of vibration) reflects the following: asshole: assheol, assoul. It is in God's anal cavity we find sheol, the deep where our material plane has its genesis; it is the plane/dimension where demi gods fetch resources to create life (ref., Gen 1.1).

And now the finally, out of God's own mouth (Bible), behold:

Isa 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool...

STOOL.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP