Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conspiracy theory 101 Sources
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So conspiracy theory grasshoppers , today lesson is in considering the source .

I read this article about the shocking decline in bugs and how it is threatining global food suppies, a threat to world.

First I went to [link to thelibertymill.com] which linked me to

[link to www.sgtreport.com (secure)]

In which I could continue reading at.

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/earths-ecosystems-are-on-a-collision-cour​se-with-extinction-insect-populations-have-declined-by-up-to-98-percent-in-some-a​reas-of-the-world

In theses articles I read how insects are all but gone and how mankind has destroyed the eviornment, and that is when I considered the source.

Here are some of the quotes tha made me go hmmmmm.

His return to the Luquillo rainforest in Puerto Rico after 35 years was to reveal an appalling discovery. The insect population that once provided plentiful food for birds throughout the mountainous national park had collapsed. On the ground, 98% had gone. Up in the leafy canopy, 80% had vanished.

Really, Puerto Rico just had a hurricane that they are still recovering from, so I dug a little deeper.

The population of the planet’s vertebrates has dropped an average of 60 percent since 1970, according to a report by the WWF conservation organization.
The most striking decline in vertebrate population was in the tropics in South and Central America, with an 89 percent loss compared to 1970. Freshwater species have also significantly fallen — down 83 percent in that period.

And there is was the World Wildlife Fund, a New World Order, Prince Philp founded organization after the 1972 Club of Rome.

Here is the lesson, I went to a site that is supposed to be a truther site, which lead to a site that is supposed to be a truther site, that lead me to another supposed truther site.

How much truth is in the story? Well lets just ask our self, if all the insects are dying then why is zika spreading, why are the bark beetles killing the north west?

Have these people taken their samples after a forest fire or some other natural disaster? When was the last time you went outside, there are insects everywhere.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>