Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Evolution has dug up another or Drawn it up
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.telegraph.co.uk (secure)]

I can not even believe these people try this. Science in other fields have said many times, this just is not so. DNA studies show a creator, they do not mention Our Lord God, no then is they did say everything can not be evolution, to many things are so different I guess is what they are saying and it could not be done except as a creation. Cows have some DNA that we have, are we cows no. The Apes are the apes, there are also very different from each other. Same with other animals. They are all Unique in their own animal group

It could actually be hard to understand being taught that monkeys at some distance were split from mankind, we been taught a lot of wrong things in life, does not mean truth will not be corrected. Atheist need not to believe it, they just do not want there to be a creator of any kind.

I will not try anymore to tell a person there is a God, his the Lord and he the only ONE Creator.

It has nothing to do with me being religious as in a group think and limiting The Lord he to important to limit. If religions can not understand he can not be put in a box, then that their doing not mine. They do tend to put him in a box.

One of these day he going to come with his son, because last time, look what the religions did to this son. Have man ever wanted to believe they do wrong, NO.

Now after this, these strange people still push an ape of some sort and call it a link to human, since we are mankind, give them this ape as the ancestor to humans, it the only thing to do, for the humanist group of humanitarians. They do not need God, so let them have an ape of an ancestor. We can just look at these humanitarians as a species at a zoo.

The DNA guy get to have some fun for year and year to take their place. Just so not over do the DNA thing to change mankind, nothing wrong with mankind except or others trying to change them somehow, just as the designer babies which they were trying in China. They say the first one was born now in China. They should have made it illegal before that poor child was made, better late than never. Maybe they read the book, A BRAVE NEW WORLD, which has designer babies on the in little wombs being born for just what little slave to use.

Take it back, science needs to be outlawed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP