Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,159,642
Pageviews Today: 1,940,550Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,351
07:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Saw a UFO last night. No blinking lights.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We were out getting some groceries and I saw it as I was pushing the empty cart (trolley) to its bay. I went back to the car and pointed the UFO out to my boyfriend. It was flying just like a plane except it made no sound and had a steady, bright orange light. It appeared to be flying west.

We got in the car and started leaving and I watched the orange light fade out. I’ve seen many UFOs like it, orange or gold, no flashing, and just fades to nothing. Sometimes they fade in from nothing as well.

It’s just, well flashing/blinking lights is where I have to draw the line between normal aircraft and woo-woo spooky alien plasma fairy stuff. Don’t ALL aircraft, even drones, have flashing lights?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP