Users Online Now: 1,952 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 846,136
Pageviews Today: 1,145,693Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 4,979
09:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kamala Harris who slept her way to the bottom and crawled back to the Middle,wants medicaire for all. Sure Bankruptcy for The U.S.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In this Dan Bongino cut,(Former Secret Service agent for Bill and Hillary).
This cuts to ribbons Kamala Harris' "Electrifying " start in her run for President, according to The Communist News Network.

She is a wolf in Sheep's clothing, and clueless as to the workings of Finance, particularly Health Care.

Waiting lines in Canada, U.K. hundreds of thousands of people in socialized Medicine, die on the waiting list? Proven Fact.

Everyone in The U.S. has access to health care via Emergency care at the E.R. This Medicare for everyone will Bankrupt an already Bankrupt U.S. This new Medicare in the Air, will cost 44 Trillion, yes 44 Trillion in 10 years.

Sure it's because they can't afford to see a Doctor, but they get health care. If they have to wait then it's simple, Get a Job, Buy your own Health care and you can see a better Doctor, much Faster. Hey guys, life isn't Fair. I worked 55 years and recently retired. I bought a part "D" Medicare supplement. My "Pill Bills" went down 80%.

By I worked my entire life to afford it.
Anyone climbing a fence or wall to gain entry to another country are criminals, Illegals, Period. Become a citizen, get health care through an employer. It's just that simple.

Get rid of "O" Care, allow Health Care to be sold across All State Lines".
End of Story.
[link to youtu.be (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP