Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 873,325
Pageviews Today: 1,554,511Threads Today: 662Posts Today: 11,683
05:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You're Smart, Loyal, and you're not a Junkie.... (Famous last words)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

"Fuck me, and I'm going to kill you"

"Brody says that if you fuck him, I'll kill you"

No need mate, your driver just killed all of you.

We have another problem here, and after the wall gets built, and we start doing B-52 Bomb raids on anyone even remotely affiliated with the cartels, we then have some internal work that needs to be done.

The African Americans can thank us later.

Within each racial group, nothing is as it appears. There's an enemy within, hiding behind the facade of the group as a whole, and it's very very serious.

I'll use the Japanese people as an example. Most Japanese people are very nice hard working people, not into criminality, and lead clean lifestyles. However, there is an underworld within the race, and the very secretive Yakuza is one of the enemies within that will kill their own people at the drop of a dime, and in very brutal ways, if they get in the way, or get out of line.

The Yakuza is more sophisticated than normal 'gangs' though, they use payoffs, bribery, extortion and blackmail as their main tools of control, but when they do decide to murder, nobody ever finds the body.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP