Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 784,985
Pageviews Today: 1,293,232Threads Today: 517Posts Today: 8,932
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject QUANTUM PHYSICS: Our MINDS play a key role in how the world is unfolding
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let's start with these 3 quotes from QUANTUM REVELATION, a new book about quantum physics by Paul Levy.

“Quantum theory implies that observer-participants create both the physical laws and the appearance of the material world in which the laws apply.”

“However we view it, we can’t get around the fact that we are actively participating in creating our experience of the universe.”

"The act of observation is the very act which turns the potentiality of the quantum world into the actuality of the seemingly ordinary world."

The implications of these statements of scientifically validated facts are immense.

I'm not promoting this following video but the guy actually does a pretty good job describing all this:

WHAT QUANTUM PHYSICS IS BASICALLY SAYING IS: all of us, like it or not, participate in the process of dreaming up what happens, what unfolds in the world.

This isn’t something that quantum science is theorizing. The verdict is in - the evidence is clear: the thoughts we hold in our head – our intentions – can and do influence specific outcomes.

We can and DO influence outcomes, and especially so when two or more people start transmitting similar intentions - the effects are amplified like crazy.

Our collective focused intentions can be weilded like a badass directed energy weapon for GOOD.

So here are the 3 questions i think we need to ask ourselves:

1) Do we want to start steering our destiny or do we want to let psychopaths keep steering it for us?

2) If we DO want to start steering our destiny, what are some techniques or ways we can do it?

3) If we DO want to start steering our destiny, what do we want our destiny – our world - to look like?

BOTTOM LINE (for me): Whether through prayer, focused concentration, affirmations, visualizations, etc, FEEL into your heart for visions, feelings, or knowings of a world that YOU would be - hell, we'd ALL be COMPLETELY OVERJOYED and GRATEFUL to be part of. FEEL what it would FEEL like to be there WITH ALL YOUR SENSES TAKING IN THE AMAZING BEAUTY, LOVE AND ABUNDANCE.

Can you imagine the rush? If not you're not imagining BIG enough :-)

Every second we spend feeling about this, thinking about this, envisioning a better world, is powerful.

Every one reading this, every one who participates in this thread can add momentum to materializing a better, brighter reality for mankind.

My intention, my prayer is that this thread will become part of a larger database of heartfelt ideas, dreams, and visions of a brighter more abundant and peaceful world that any of us would see as a 100% acceptable alternative to the world as it is now.

To get the ball rolling, I’ll start with this one:

I hold the intension/frequency/feeling/prayer for a world where everywhere I look, people are relaxed and smiling and not under any stress.

YOUR TURN: What’s your vision? What’s your ideal world look like, feel like, smell like, taste like, sound like?

Much love.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP