Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unfortunate Incident With My Daughter - Your Help Is Appreciated
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey GLP family, your help would be greatly appreciated with regard to an incident involving my daughter.

Below is the basic background with regard to what happened. I've set up a GoFundMe and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could share this to get this in front of as many eyes as humanly possible!

Any financial help you can provide in whatever amount you feel you can spare is also greatly appreciated! Understandably, in these trying financial times if you can't afford to help, prayers are also greatly appreciated!

BACKGROUND

My daughter was recently attacked by her boyfriend who suffered from PTSD due to his military service in Afghanistan. She had received a phone call at work about his making some strange phone calls and had gone home to check on him. Within minutes of entering the apartment, he punched her in the back of the head and then proceeded to stab her with a butcher knife 5 times - 4 to the back and one to the upper chest/shoulder area. He also bit off her ear so severely that it was hanging on only by the lower lobe.

She spent nearly a week in the hospital due to the severe and deep stab wounds and also had to deal with nicks to her lungs, blood transfusions, a surgical procedure by a plastic surgeon to reattach the ear, and has suffered a partial loss of function to her left arm due to a nerve bundle being severed in the attack. There is nothing that can be done for the bundle other than physical therapy/occupational therapy and they are unsure at this time what percentage of loss of function will be permanent.

She will require an additional surgery by the plastic surgeon to further return the ear to a normal appearance and will require up to 6 months of physical therapy/occupational therapy. She is unable to work and we have no idea when she will be able to return to work due to her inability to use her left arm fully at this time.

She’s a single mom who now faces loss of income; has a $700+ bill with her apartments for hazmat cleanup, not to mention eviction fees that she has incurred due to no fault of her own, moving expenses and storage expenses to store her things; serious medical bills that she has already incurred; serious medical bills for her future treatment; and she will need to undergo counseling to deal with the aftermath of this tragedy.

[link to www.gofundme.com (secure)]

EDITED TO ADD: In response to a person questioning the thread, I did provide a link to my original request for prayer for anyone who is interested in reading my real time updates on my daughter from that night and in the days that immediately followed while she was in the ICU and then moved to a regular room in the hospital. You can follow all the posts if you want from the original one made within minutes of receiving the phone call about her being rushed to the hospital by just clicking on the blue down arrow in the prayer request thread contained in my post below:

Not supporting. There's no way to validate/prove.

Also reported the gofundme to FBI Tip Line for possible fraud and linked them to this thread.

Remember in 2015 the federal government made it official that "scam" = "fraud."
 Quoting: a jade sage

Okay. Whatever. I'm a real person with a real daughter who is injured. It's not like I joined GLP yesterday (joined in 2013) and I actually was posting about this incident in the prayer thread from the moment I got the call.

Feel free to read it all yourself. Here's the original post and you can see all my subsequent updates by just hitting that little blue down arrow on the post:

Thread: Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word (Page 725)

Also, my name is on that there GoFundMe page and you are free to search Facebook and see how long I've been on there with an account.

I'll pray for someone who clearly is so jaded.
 Quoting: TrustNoOneKS

Thread: Unfortunate Incident With My Daughter - Your Help Is Appreciated (Page 5)

The same person also questioned the authenticity of the photos on the Go Fund Me page without actually explaining in a way that I could understand why he questioned them. Accordingly, I did post a picture of me and my daughter from 4 years ago that came from my actual camera and also had both of us in it.

Here is that post and picture:

I'm getting offline for the night. I have a headache from hell and really need to try to get some good sleep.

For those who doubt whether I am real and this is real and question the pictures, the best I can do is offer the last picture I have taken with me and my daughter both in it on my camera and that would be right after my granddaughter was born.

[link to i.imgur.com (secure)]

I will do my best to update tomorrow following surgery if I get a chance. I will be spending the night at the hospital with her most likely and I only access GLP from my home computer since I only have an old school prepaid flip phone that only makes phone calls and text messages.

Thanks once more everyone for your support and prayers!

hf

Thread: Unfortunate Incident With My Daughter - Your Help Is Appreciated (Page 6)

Additionally, someone questioned whether the ex-boyfriend was even a real person. Accordingly, I also shared later in the thread his booking information. Here is that post with the link to his booking information and the screenshots that I took of it:

Also tell her boyfriend, sounds like he needs healing even more. Also keep them apart.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 76076258

No worries there, he's in jail.

[link to ssc.sedgwickcounty.org (secure)]

Updated with his booking information so people can see there really is someone in jail booked for the charges that I'm claiming.

EDITED TO ADD: Screenshots of the website showing his booking information in the event the page is taken down, he is transferred to another facility, or he is transferred to Larned for psychological evaluation:

Thread: Unfortunate Incident With My Daughter - Your Help Is Appreciated (Page 6)

I also shared his Facebook page where his last post was of a picture of my daughter in which he tagged her in it and also which she liked as well including a video he made of her and a pictures from his time in Iraq. Here is the post that includes his Facebook page and screenshots of it:

Also tell her boyfriend, sounds like he needs healing even more. Also keep them apart.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 76076258

No worries there, he's in jail.

[link to ssc.sedgwickcounty.org (secure)]

Updated with his booking information so people can see there really is someone in jail booked for the charges that I'm claiming.

EDITED TO ADD: Screenshots of the website showing his booking information in the event the page is taken down, he is transferred to another facility, or he is transferred to Larned for psychological evaluation:

So, I was just curious tonight about what might be contained on my daughter's boyfriend's Facebook page and went ahead and took a look.

If there are any remaining doubts about whether this is a real incident involving real people, you can see from the booking link above, her boyfriend's name.

Here is his facebook page:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

The very last post he ever made was a picture of my daughter and granddaughter, a post which she liked.

Also, there is also a video he made of my daughter on that page.

For anyone interested in what unit he served with, maybe you can figure that out better than I can by looking at some of his pictures that he posted from his time overseas. I was always under the impression he was in Afghanistan, but I do see a picture that says Kirkuk in it and I believe that is actually in Iraq. For all I know, he did time in both countries. He does list 11B as his MOS.

I'm not even sure what to think about his cover picture at this point in time. There is also a disturbing image (military) saying he will never be any good at anything else as he is at killing.

EDITED TO ADD: Screenshots of his Facebook page in the event it is taken down and for those who do not have Facebook accounts to see it if they wish.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP