Users Online Now: 1,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 357,431
Pageviews Today: 575,572Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,880
06:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The invasion is escalating.This is not hyperbole to say that the USA is under invasion.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't name the site because I would be banned subito presto, read the entries. . .

The following is the transcript of my notes of a recent conversation I had with a long-time DEA source.

The Chinese and the Muslims are pouring across the border. They are getting cooperation from local civilian elected officials. There are stand-down orders in Portland Police Department to ignore certain indicators. ICE and other Fed agencies are being shielded in many instances as to what is going on.

…There are predetermined weapons caches awaiting these “new immigrants”….Drugs are the new currency. We know of a at least a dozen safe houses but we are being prevented from moving in… We are soon going to be fighting these bastards in the streets and our First Responders are going to be very busy.the

Mexican authorities in two border states announced the arrival of nearly 2,000 Central American migrants who are part of a caravan headed for the border cities Piedras Negras and Nuevo Laredo. The area between those two municipalities does not feature any type of fencing or barriers like the ones a previous caravan encountered in California. The Nuevo Leon government is preparing shelters and security. The migrants are traveling with the intent to request asylum on U.S. soil, thus making any detention by border authorities irrelevant. The group is expected in Eagle Pass and Laredo, Texas, however, since the region lacks any fencing or physical barriers, some could successfully storm the border with little effort…The mass-media is not reporting this.com
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP