Users Online Now: 1,263 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 342,957
Pageviews Today: 518,131Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 2,557
06:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Destruction of the Temple on 8/4/70 until Major World Events.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in Daniel, Matthew, Mark, and Luke on

8/4/70

until

6/24/2002

The Roadmap for Peace speech that george w bush made, that led to the current agenda of the United Nations in regards to Israel - gwb remarks were the first time dividing His land into two states was ever proposed by any nation to bring about peace in the Middle East.

= Result: 705,609 days

705609 Days / 31102 Verses in the Holy Bible -

Remainder: 21365

Verse 21365| Ezekiel 36:5 Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My Land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

~~

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My Land.
Joel 3:2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP