Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 676,609
Pageviews Today: 1,103,957Threads Today: 442Posts Today: 7,448
11:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone here aware of the huge war on Mars?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My story is one night 2-3 years ago I randomly had a dream about some strange place with very hilly landscape where there were these weird humanoid creatures shooting laser/energy weapons or something across long distances. My vision was taken across the landscape and I'd see small groups of a few of them together or even individuals/duos sometimes. I didn't understand what was going on. Very unique vibe like nothing I've ever felt before. Anyway right before the dream ended I suddenly felt huge fear as I see the most massive explosion ever. A super massive explosion the likes of which you can't even imagine without experiencing it because it was so huge and powerful. Nothing after that.

So... last year in the summer I was looking at Mars stuff a lot because it was making the closest approach to the Earth in many years. One of the pictures on the planet dumbfounded me as I realized this is the only place I've ever seen that looks like the hilly landscape shown in my dream that I had a while ago. In the dream it was even more hilly than the real life images, but more or less looked the same. Perhaps it could've taken place at a different location or maybe the Mars landscape flattened out somewhat over time. This war must've taken place a very long time ago in history.

Anyway, I then googled stuff like "war on mars" and came across Dr. Brandenburg who claims to have strong evidence that some kind of huge nuclear weapon went off on Mars. As soon as I saw that I knew it was legitimate because there's no way it's a coincidence what I had seen in the dream led me to exactly this.

I've also been looking at YouTube videos of Mars imagery such as the "Mars anomalies and beyond" channel. He looks at this stuff all the time and sometimes remarks how it seems like a junkyard in some places. That makes sense because the explosion would've obliterated surface things on the planet.

So everything is lining up and I'm now 100% convinced this really happened and there was a big war on planet Mars.

My question is wtf was going on there? Why did that happen? Who was involved? What were these creatures I saw in the dream? Was it those creatures against each other or were they invading humans who inhabited Mars back then or what the heck happened here?!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP