Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mandela Effect: Whipped Cream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve read about Mandela when first reported years ago. I’ve been on the side of “memory issues” and misremembering.

There is a lot to this, much more than one can go in to with one post, however, I experienced a Mandela effect that I’ve not read about before.

I saw a whipped cream commercial and I read the name on the can and it struck me: What?!

I looked at my wife and I said, “Hey, you know that ready whip?” She said “Yes.” I asked, “Can you spell ready?’

She said, “R E D D I “

I said, “Right! Now, spell whip?”

She continued, “W H I P”

I said, “Right! Now, watch this....” and I replayed the commercial and told her to read the can, it says: Reddi-Wip

REDDI-WIP.

Not Reddi-Whip???

I looked on the interwebs. No “Reddi-Whip” is available. Only REDDI-WIP with no ‘H’.

So with both my wife AND I having the same false memory, I thought I’d ask my internet family what they remember?

Cheers!
hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP