Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Today's dating women are beyond fycked up trash
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They've really fallen hard in the last 5 years. I think even a few years ago there was a few good clean normal women left with no kids. Now, it's code red for single guys. I was in a relationship for over 3 years with my ex who decided that god was more important than me and that we had to break up. Now I find myself single and wanting to meet someone fun...

First off, women today don't even try anymore to pretend that they have lives outside of work. They all are hardcore addicted to netflix shows. They all have 5-30 dofferent shows they watch routinely. All women are anti-trump. Youre scum if you like Trump. All women are on tinder....Tinder is this place where a girl can look for bfs when they're not horny and look for hunks for big dick sex when they're frustrated n horny.

All the girls have highly advanced careers. But they have no savings and blow all their money on crap and have nothing at all to show for all that currency they've accumulated. They all are adamant about being highly intelligent, and that their job is highly important, but they're all able to text all day every day as if they don't ever do any work all day...

They don't cook,clean or perform any maintenance.

Men are flawed creatures too, but men have been men for 40 years without significant change. Women are constantly devolving at a rapid pace. Becoming more undatable by the year. Men devolve slowly. Most men can do manly things and cook and clean etc, yet we're all douchebags. But a woman can watch tv all day, text all day, never cook and blow her whole paycheck of 2 thousand dollars and never ever be a douchebag.

Today's women are douchebags. They're all douchebags. Us men are waiting for them to get their shit together.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP