Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bitcoin was invented here on Godlike Productions
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi,

I'm the person who came up with the idea for Bitcoin and presented the idea here on Godlike Productions in the summer of 2009. I'm not sure what name I used, but I think I mentioned the idea first in the thread in question here:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The thread was removed sometime in 2010 without explanation after remaining on the forum for about a year. There may have been another thread if memory serves me correctly posted under the name Dread Pirate Roberts specicially presenting the idea for Bitcoin. I spoke with a programmer who claimed they could programm the Bitcoin software. I granted them permission with the understanding that they would present the software here on GLP for all of us to invest in. Instead, this person and their friends simply took off with the idea and made it appear it was invented prior to the Summer of 2009.

Both my thread discussing Reptilian/ET subjects and all threads posted by a "Dread Pirate Roberts" have been mysteriously removed from the forum. The interesting thing about this Dread Pirate Roberts person is their subject matter if very similar to mine. It discusses "Nephilim" and ET subject matter. Almost as if this person pretended to be me after I posted the idea for Bitcoin under the Dread Pirate Roberts name. They could've accessed my dormant account, or made another Dread Pirate Roberts name and pretended to be me.

There's something strange going on with my thread posted under The Third Eye ( * ) and Dread Pirate Roberts threads going missing. I think I posted the idea for Bitcoin under the Dread Pirate Roberts name and actually posed as GIRL to hide my true identity. In order to protect myself. Since Bitcoin was such a controversial invention that would be used for ANTYHING.

Look at this. Dread Pirate Roberts was BANNED in November of 2008:

Thread: Dread Pirate Roberts has been banned!Please? Why?

This person posted another thread September of 2010, almost 2 years later after Dread was banned, asking them a question as if they were still active. This could be evidence that Dread Pirate Roberts dates have been switched around on posts. Much like the theives switched dates around to make it appear Bitcoin was invented prior to Summer fo 2009...

This person is asking Dread Pirate Roberts a question as if they're an active poster. Yet, Dread was supposedly banned almost 2 years prior...

Thread: DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS - Help!

Moderators here on GLP were clearly involved in the theft of the idea for Bitcoin. You deleted multiple threads without any explanation. One of the poster's who threads you deleleted has a very significant name in the world of Bitcoin. As Dread Pirate Roberts was the name used by Ross Ulbricht. Who is serving a life sentence for operating the Dark Net Drug market Silk Road...

I'm pretty sure I posted the idea for Bitcoin under the name Dread Pirate Roberts here on GLP...Either that, or I posted it under the name The Third Eye...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP