Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My 3rd day of not smoking my pipe
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I made the new year's resolution that I would quit smoking my pipe. It's really hard as I like my apple blend when I'm reading. It's a bad habit I started way back in college. Back in those days you could smoke in the Dinner. And I would bring my Greek studies up to the Dinner, get some breakfast and coffee and study Greek. But I would also fire up a bowl or two of my apple blend tabacco in the pipe.

I found that when I would go through times of stress, I would reach for the pipe and smoke.

So, now it's day 3 of not smoking. I'm sure wanting to fire up a bowl in the pipe right now with my coffee, but I'm using my JUUL vape pen.

It's not the same, but it does cut that craving, I can say. So, it's time to quit. I can tell you this vape pen is the only thing helping right now. Wish me success. :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP