Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Challenging the Christians on this board
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have spent almost three years frequenting this forum, I have had many debates, mostly with fellow christians in regard to faith and beliefs and what is the true doctrine of Christ. I have been proven wrong many times in my personal theology but came to understand and was able to repent and acknowledge i was wrong, because of my foundation of truth in Christ. In everything I debate with others I always place everything on my foundation of truth.

truth has become almost a buzzword it seems, and I wonder how other christians consider what they debate as true or not. scripture can be interpreted so many different ways it seems, and I notice that we always interpret scripture according to how we understand our knowledge of truth.

Jesus said that he was the way the truth and the life...He also said that we would know the truth and the truth would set us free.

In contrast to truth, there is also the lie. Satan/devil is called dthe father of the lie and all lies.

John says to those who are believers in 1 John 2

""20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.""

My question, or challenge to those who are christians and who proclaim to know Christ is this....

What exactly is the 'truth' that Jesus claimed to be, and that we would also know that would set us free?

and on the flip side

What is the 'lie' that satan/devil fathered from the beginning?

bear in mind that the 'truth' and the 'lie' will be in contrast to each other, and at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP