Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message to the space aliens with the psychic thingy in my head
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know that the aliens monitor and participate in conspiracy boards, so I'll post my message to them here. I don't want to bother with "talking" to the people they have chasing me around (I guess the gangstalker community calls them the "gangstalkers" or something), since they pass hypnosis/mind control to anything that converses with them, and that's out of the question. They've got my head messed up enough.

First off, I want them to take that psychic garbage out of my head. "It" (whatever that mess is) has been torturing the hell out of me nonstop for well over a decade now. That's enough of that shit. Even if that is too much to ask, could you at least turn off that stupid "snore" sound it does now when I'm trying to get to sleep? That shit is stupid and is getting old quick. Do that to some other people and see how long they can handle that shit before they go on a homicidal rampage. You need to turn off that shit for me.

I'm fucking done with the stupid alien shit. But all I'm asking is that at least if you're not going to take the psychic "thing" out, at least meet me part way and turn off that snore sound bullshit. I'm so done with your stupid alien shit and the "don't do anything else" or whatever it is, that I'm done with the stupid shit. I don't like any aliens, I don't even jack off to the thought of hybrid space chics or anything anymore, I've so lost the apetite that I'm done with it. If I'm watching UFO and alien videos, that mess is for entertainment only, because for real I'm done with that shit.

No, not going to "talk" or take any hypnosis or mind control from any of your cronies. But I'm done with it. Just at least meet me half way on that shit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP