Users Online Now: 2,040 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 897,290
Pageviews Today: 1,494,510Threads Today: 611Posts Today: 10,639
03:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING: RED ALERT!! FEB 23 WW3 COULD BEGIN! SKULL AND BONES DAY 223 TO USHER IN THE NWO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ladies and gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I make this post. I feel that after many many wars and failed attempts at beginning this conflict this may be when they light the fuse. And make no mistake, they have been trying to get a world war going for at least 5 years now. We have a world divided into a million different alliances that are constantly shifting and evolving. But the split between the Islamic world, Russia, and China vs the United States, Eastern Europe, and Israel is finally at an eruption point. The abrupt termination of the INF treaty is beyond shocking to me and should be causing alarm bells to go off in everyone's head. The majority of the world DOES NOT WANT ANOTHER WORLD WAR but there are the ones at the highest ranks of the world that want to bring this about. I think the timing of Kushner revealing his peace plan in April, now is a time to be watching any sort of conflict. If the Muslim world is going to agree with Israel in something as major as this, then their hands will need to be forced. The leverage will be the threat of a world war 3! The Muslim world would be annihilated in a global conflict, and that is just a fact. They will be painted as the boogeyman with the world uniting with Israel to create a new United Nations under them! This is no secret either! They have declared that that is their goal.

And that brings me to this Saturday 2/23. The steaks could not be higher here. For the past 200 years Russia and China have had NO PRESENCE in North America. None. With the exception of the cold war and we all know how that played out. So this is a MAJOR threat to the United States and the EU no matter what you think it is a strategic nightmare for Russia to have a military base in Venezuela. But I feel like the timing and the rhetoric has reached such a point that we can honestly say SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN in Venezuela on Saturday. It is an ultimatum to Maduro and that much is for sure. Surrender your borders ("for aid") and then surrender yourself. He has not budged and will go down with the ship it appears. Why is he so confident or stubborn now? He has been officially offered to be protected if he hands it all over! Well it could be pride, a feeling of duty to his country, OOORRRR he knows that Russia would come to his aid. And there it is. If Russia comes ward off the United States invasion of Venezuela, we have the possibility of a new war (possibly a new world war). Stay safe and keep your eyes peeled the next week.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP