Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject it's 1000 psychic knives being stabbed into my body
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message everyone thinks im crazy, and that everything i say is so insane and stupid, but its all true.

everyone recognizing the world is changing so fast, but they refuse to recognize the real causes, even as they suffer and feel the pain.

so many people are so spiritually dead that they don't know where the pain is coming from. they're so split from their spiritual bodies. all they can conceive of is the material.

don't you all realize that for a number of years now your "elites" have been literally summoning up hell on earth through the LHC at CERN? they are smashing the veil between our world and "hell" and that is what is making these demons so much stronger. among other issues too. they're doing everything they can. it's all engineered. it's a psychic death. you can feel it, but you might be too spiritually blinded to know that you can feel it.

lots of you feel it. you're wallowing in misery and despair but you'll still laugh at someone like me telling you the truth. I DO TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH THOUGH.

these people are being stabbed on the psychic plane by demons and shit, and when you try to say to them "hey bro, you're being stabbed by demons and shit" they call you "schizophrenic" and "delusional" and "insane" and try to get you locked up in the mental institution, right?

everyday i feel the stabbing of the psychic knives, and every day they grow in number and intensity. it's a slow psychic death and we are all in the process of perishing. even a baby born today, that should be full of potential and have a full life in front of it, is merely perishing now. it's all only going to get worse from day to day to day and none of us will truly be able to hold out for much longer. i don't even know if anyone is even still truly "alive' out there. you watched those zombie movies? those began to resonate with people over the past few decades because it was describing something that was really gonna happen. except it's not a "physical" death with a spirit still in the body animating it. it's a spiritual death with the physical life still in the body, flowing through the veins. that's what real zombies are. we are living through the zombie apocalypse, but most people are already too blinded or infected to even realize it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP