Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,981
Pageviews Today: 18,342Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 108
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've Had a Recurring Dream Since My Youth; Need Help Deciphering It From Any Dream Interpreters Here on GLP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since I was 8 years old I have been having the same dream.

Here's what I see:

It's night and there is a storm moving in over the city of Harrisburg, PA. I am viewing the city from an elevated position at a distance of several miles. Although it is night time, the sky is lit by a red glow. A large, powerful tornado goes through the city. Later in the dream, a jumbo jet crashed into the city. End of Dream.

It's the same dream all these years. Not one detail ever changes. I'm not even from Harrisburg, hardly ever vist there, don't know anyone there, and did not grow up here in PA although I live here now just recently.

What freaks me out the most is that this dream keeps coming back with the same details, almost like someone is trying to send me a message.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP