Users Online Now: 1,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 374,135
Pageviews Today: 564,171Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 2,715
06:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stock markets and the u.s. dollar index extremely overvalued gold silver and precious commodities extremely undervalued
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In my opinion the stock markets and the u.s. dollar index is currently extremely overvalued in prices in my opinion the prices will plummet humongously from these overvalued conditions in my opinion gold silver and precious commodities prices is extremely undervalued and suppressed hopefully by the grace of God the prices will start surging from these extremely undervalued levels the gold and silver ratio is extremely high hopefully the precious commodities sector will double triple quadruple or even go 10 to 20 times higher by the grace of God that is my opinion where the precious commodities prices hopefully are heading towards in the future God willing.

dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP