Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cannabis Cultivation - Canopy vs Quanity
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the words of MLK..."I have a Dream!"

...and mine is a big one :)

Are there any indoor Cannabis growers out in GLPland that can help me with something?

I am creating a BP for a Micro Cultivation/Processing/Sales license. The Lic. allows a Canopy of up to 2150 sqft and up to 600Kg (1322Lbs) of dried/sellable Cannabis per year.

I plan on going full organic (soil) and utilizing IT tech to monitor and control the environment, nutrients/irrigation, etc.

But, I've never even grown a Tomato...(so I don't have to worry about taking them IN/OUT)...LOLOLOL.

The entire operation will be in a "Clean Room" environment maintaining C02, humidity, temp, contaminates, airlock rooms/access control, etc.

Here is the question...can I get at least 600Kg (1322Lbs) per year on 2150 SqFt of Canopy? I know it is strain related, but give me an average.

Thank you. stoner
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP