Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 642,013
Pageviews Today: 1,117,690Threads Today: 467Posts Today: 7,846
01:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone know why in the movie Fire in the Sky they chose to have the magazine say Nebraska Man kidnapped by Aliens?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just found it odd. I’m from Nebraska and have seen the movie before and had a really weird Experience in Arizona last year. Not saying I was abducted by aliens but I was abducted by the authorities while in complete psychosis and brought to Maricopa County Jail and what went on in there was out of this fucking world and completely insane. That place is not a normal jail and I believe some fucked up stuff goes on in there from what’s I witnessed and went through. I know the movie takes place in Arizona but the events were in Nevada. I’m also bipolar so I know psychosis is a wild thing but man. I have severe PTSD for what they did to me and what I saw.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP