Users Online Now: 2,346 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,702
Pageviews Today: 846,821Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 6,158
09:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP’er needs your help for his 11 year old son. Please read the description in the Go Fund Me page.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP,

I am starting this thread in an effort to raise funds for our son’s medical care. Please read the description in the Go Fund Me page as our son, Gavin, is very sick and may soon need surgery to correct Liver and digestive issues. We have consulted multiple doctors concerning our son’s health and we are now at our wits end. As a father, a husband and an Iraq war veteran I can honestly say that I’ve never been so scared or sick with worry in my life. Please consider donating.

Thank you.

And thank you Trinity for giving me approval to post this thread!

[link to www.gofundme.com (secure)]

Here is the text from my Go Fund Me account for those who wish to read.

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this open letter to everyone today concerning our youngest son Gavin Anthony Forrester. Gavin was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 in March of 2018 and may now need surgery to correct Liver and digestive issues. After consulting numerous medical professionals concerning his deteriorating condition we have received nothing but contradictory medical advice, the wrong medications, denial of care, and ultimately blocked from seeking a second opinion. We have sought legal counsel and were informed that in order to take action for maltreatment of our son we would need $100,000, and at this point legal action would be too costly.

After much deliberation and careful consideration we have concluded that we have no alternative than to leave the United States and seek medical care in my wife’s country. My wife and three children are all Latvian citizens and the Latvian government has agreed to assist us in any way they can, as they understand the gravity and severity of our situation. We are seeking of $10,000 to cover the cost of flights, passports, and to offset the cost of his medical care.

In my life I never believed that one of my children would get sick, or that we would ever have to turn to Medical Tourism to get the proper care for our son. Now we join the thousands of Americans that are seeking care outside the United States.

Background on me:
I am a loving father of three boys, devoted husband, and a disabled US. Army OIF/OEF Combat Veteran.

Thank you for your love and consideration in our time of crisis. God bless you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP