Users Online Now: 1,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 171,581
Pageviews Today: 316,167Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,406
03:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can you help me GLP?? DIPG diagnosis in 8 yr old daughter.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (Many thanks for allowing this thus far, I should have sought approval)
Hello friends. I have been lurking here for ages, not much of a poster but due to circumstance I find myself in survival mode willing to try anything. I don't facebook or any of that, so really this is one of my only social outlets to try.

My 8 year old daughter Emma, has been diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic pontine glioma. Its a rare brain cancer which grows on the brain stem and it is inoperable. This struck her out of nowhere, we had recently been told by an optometrist and audiologist that her symptoms where due to hearing and vision loss, nothing to worry about. Glasses and hearing aids. Never trust free health care!!

Emma has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and has begun her 33 radiation treatments, which is the only treatment available due to the tumors location. She was very close to dying, but has regained some of her motor skills, and is now eating soft foods. This in itself is miraculous!!

I also have been giving her CBD oils... as I have read many scientific papers on prepping tumors for radiation with cannaboids causing a greater reduction in the tumors, as well as the anti inflammatory, anti fungal and many other positive aspects to it. I will also be preparing foods at home using honey, pineapple, carrot and other known super foods to give her every possible fighting chance.
I have not given up hope despite the prognosis, how could I? There are several clinical trials coming up which she may qualify for as well, it truely seems alot of cancer cures may be on the horizon, if they can get past the corporate interests and all that. ONC201 and ONC206 look very promising for this H3 K27M cancer in particular.

Im reaching out here on a gofundme, knowing how greedy I sound. Knowing I have seen this sort of thing before and ignored it, so please if you ignore it, do not feel bad, perhaps thats how karma works...
If anyone reading this has any information, or leads, or knowledge which may help, anything please share. I will be monitoring this thread, but probably not for a day or so as I've been up for a very long time.
Regardless of the outcome I want to thank you for reading our story.

[link to www.gofundme.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP