Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Christ is coming back very soon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I worship Jesus Christ the Son of God. I believe in God: The Father, The Son & The Holy Spirit. I believe in the ressurectuon of Christ.
I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. I am saved by my faith in him, and I am washed clean by his blood. I am saved by grace and not by law. I believe that faith without works is dead. I believe that I must pick up my cross & follow Jesus. I believe my personal purpose is to support, encourage and evangelize. I believe that there is no other way to the Father but through his Son Jesus. I believe in relationship and not religion. I believe in the power, wisdom and strength of the Holy Spirit the Great Teacher. I believe that the Word of God is the Truth. I believe in love, forgiveness and acts of kindness. I believe in simplifying the message of Christ in a World of demonic manipulation. I believe Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. I believe in being ready for his return. I believe in a church without walls and bills; I believe in the people of God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP