Users Online Now: 1,995 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 830,056
Pageviews Today: 1,469,944Threads Today: 622Posts Today: 10,861
04:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ethiopian Airlines: NO BODIES FOUND in wreckage of doomed Boeing 737 Max 8 = 100% FALSE FLAG PSY-OP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ARTICLE FROM MIRROR UK

[link to www.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

The commentary is TELLING:

I seen on another picture bodie bags... huh? Why are they grounding all the flights of a boeing 737.. something to me doesnt add up

all the clothing Ive seen is arab style wraps, + that shoe was old + worn out at toe, not something you would pack to go overseas.

I noticed as well. The boot is muddy. Those heaps of clothing appear to be landfill waste. If the bodies were immolated to ash then the clothing would also be surely? A full fuel load would have caused total incineration?

why people react so silly on this like 'there must be bodies' , well the articles says no, and in the other pictures there were black body bags... in other words: you are being lied to, there was no crash, they put the wreckage and dug a big hole. you really believe metal scrap from a 4-month old plane would look like that ? the round piece with white & red doesn't even match with the Ethiopian Airlines plane.

This article can't be right can it ? Can someone explain how a photo can be found almost perfect as well clothes etc but not a single body ? Am I missing something?

there was pictures with grey body bags other day?? i dont believe theres no bodies. the grey bags were small looked i thought to be bodies.

yeah i seen that as well, Bradley Jolly can you explain now please
???

no bones? clothes and luggage intact...

Very strange. Surely there would be at least some body parts

As there was no fire as such,how can this be?

-

THIS JUST IN!

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Germany rejects analysis of black box; France accepts

[link to gulfnews.com (secure)]

drevil

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>