Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 628,701
Pageviews Today: 1,092,696Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,656
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FALSE FLAG! Mosque attack in New Zealand may have been a live CIA operation!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are too many coincidences.

This definitely happened, I have seen the video but I think there are some EVIL people behind it and I don't just mean the shooter.

JOHN PODESTA WAS JUST IN New Zealand! One of the biggest deep state operatives in Washington DC.. here in NZ??

Christchurch has been a Hub for CIA activity and the 5 eyes intelligence group for a number of years.

HERE IS THE KICKER!! What happened yesterday? FB went down for HOURS! It pretty much NEVER goes down.

Now lets just think about what has been happening with the viral video? It's being deleted as soon as it's uploaded.

I have a sick feeling that this viral false flag was by design. Why? TO TEST A NEW VIDEO CENSORSHIP TOOL!

There is a far bigger war going on with media and censorship. Narrative telling.

This was the live fire test for their new internet censorship tool.

And you better believe it will be used EVERYWHERE NOW.

On top of that they get to demonise the Alt-Right.

This is next level coincidence and I don't believe in that level of coincidence...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP