Users Online Now: 1,637 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,232
Pageviews Today: 212,715Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,356
02:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Don't be fooled by the deceived again: the bible states when the rapture shall occur
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Resurrection happens on last day:
St. John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he (Lazarus) shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

The day that the only and living God Jesus returns the heavens and earth will pass away:
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

On the last day that the only and living God Jesus returns the resurrection and the rapture:
1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The evil things you do outweigh the good things you do until you are forgiven of the evil things you did. Don't make up your own God or make yourself to be God thereby breaking the 1st and 2nd commandments to have no other God besides the Almighty and do not make or worship another God.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

It is not enough to merely believe, accept and confess Jesus as your Lord and God, and ask for his forgiveness for the wrong things you've done according to him, and ask for his Holy Spirit to come dwell inside of you. You must repent, that is change your wicked ways, believe that he is able to help you, and do no more wickedness. Humble yourself. Oppose evil. Speak goodness anyway.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP