Users Online Now: 1,378 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,418
Pageviews Today: 463,651Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,315
04:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Smartest Thing the Vaccine Concerned Have Done Recently (or maybe ever)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

The Smartest Thing the Vaccine Concerned Have Done Recently (or maybe ever)

March 21, 2019
Richard Jaffe

But first, the dumbest thing the VC do, IMO. I have been very critical of both the tactics and strategic decisions made by the Vaccine Concerned powers-that-be. For example, although I understand the emotions behind them, I think all the lawsuits challenging SB 277 were a waste of time and money.

No court is going to create a constitutional right to a personal belief exemption, or stop mandatory vaccination under the current medical vaccine paradigm. (You all know and hate the paradigm/mantra: vaccines are safe and effective, serious side effects are rare, herd immunity is a thing and vital, and vaccines have saved zillions of lives.)

I think the VC community has it backwards by looking to the judiciary for protection. The judiciary basically enforces medical norms/paradigms, at least when it comes to public health and safety. Judges do not create rights that jeopardize public health according to the accepted state of medical knowledge...

What if all the data was made public and you could look up a pediatrician’s autism and autoimmune disease rate?

We are a society of consumers and consumers are entitled to as much information as possible to make an informed decision about their health care professionals. Why shouldn’t such information become a standard part of shopping for a pediatrician?

[link to rickjaffeesq.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP