Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Relocate to Texas..?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had enough. Our government have betrayed us massively over Brexit. Local politicians won't listen to anything I have to say about the state of our local area. We're having our culture and way of life destroyed by mass immigration and foreign cultures. The roads / traffic everywhere I go is unbearable. House prices are ridiculous. Saving rates are in the gutter. They tax the living shit out of me on my salary, other property I own, fuel costs, council tax, TV licence and more. Gay/Transgender agenda is constantly being promoted (even police cars & vans have been decorated in rainbow colors!). Policemen walking around with rainbow painted nails. Businesses everywhere flying the rainbow flags. I wake up this morning to the news the EU have decided all new vehicles will be built with speed limiting devices controlling how fast you can drive and motion trackers based on which road you're on. I could go on and on...

I'm tired of it all, and not having a voice. Whenever a concern is raised, it's brushed to one side and ignored, and you're slapped with a label to silence you.

My company have offered me a position in our Texas office, close to Houston. I've visited 8 times, and from what I've seen, it's very different to the UK in many ways...

Has anyone done a similar move?

What are the pro's / cons for a Brit moving to the US..?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP