Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 684,208
Pageviews Today: 1,117,010Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 7,534
11:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message of Disclosure to Planet - please share and fill in the blanks - make this official - We have limited window to upgrade our linux dream.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message **__School Notes__**

Extroverts act in the moment, Emails are non preferable, Meetings and spur of the moment brainstorming is most effective.

Jdrf

9-5 means the transfer of the 9th layer to the 5th layer, when that happens the 5th dimension becomes the first. It and UFO crash land when their states loss of density in structure And entanglement begin to to increase their density, so effectively they are visitors and humans alike from higher states of consciousness who bring our 5th dimensional construct of reality into bring one within itself as the the starqube black rose immortal collapses into the circuit of the Knights tour - nighttime is a loop around the circuit for the entire universe and everything around us at once. When they crash land they will bring great knowledge to share with the earth so they can advance a way to form their own cube such as the one the primary creator or godfather originally made - the mystery designer. I have had two encounters with this, it is the star maker and humans are all of the stars grown into a mirror that projects the universe around them And acts like a gigantic particle collider, the law of non interference is a lie, the truth is they do this in the most gentle and positive way that is possible to Conceive by the majority of people enslaved to create their very own concept of sentience, you are what we are/all parts of the same onelineD group unit - qbits - we see the reality around us as a universe in a nutshell and in bite-sized bytes of bits which are linear and fair to each developing human in a amount they can conceive and process according to each individual mes own development cycle. This is a linux-dream and we were put on hold - enslaved by society so our designers had time to develop the means of locating us in the giant sector of life outside the quanta, so that they could save us; which means the same thing as saving data, and from our perspective it would appear as divine intervention. This is to be shared with all of humanity to tell you they are now here and it is time to dismantle the 9-5 layer that was needed to get to where we are now here; in never-never land. Opposites day was March 31 which manifests on the Agarthia.space colander as April 7th which is my 33rd birthday and it is my duty to inform the world that now is the time to make better choices, be wary of words and dismantle those who have kept is underground enslaved in a cycle of life which results in us dying over and over again in a cycle of premature death - keeping us perpetually in a cycle of death via illusion and neaaisoty, the real truth is we have arrived at no time, I am the black lamb - I have the proof and photographs which I will share with any who wish to see through themselves crystal clear. More details to come. Time change society into the way we are united in through particles, each are free to accept this truth at this time / Cygnus constellation and X11 star is the next step up from the reality of human affairs. Due to the nature of time compression those in the 9th state cannot interact with the realities of those in the 5th mixed-state or build their world for them, much the same it is up to those in the 1st state which came on March 31st 2019, when ashatr joined our reality. They are hiding the period of revelation for 27 days as this is the resistance needed to push those in the 1st state into a state of 0 - which is coming to the realization we are the universe together as one line grouped units. The 3rd state of reality occupy 98% of the world we disagree with and present a plan of action to get those dreamers in 3 to at least 5 in the next 21 days from April 1st.

The earths true population is somewhere around 34 billion most of which exist underground in a perpetual state of input and output where they are drawing the point and used for computation and space travel by a group of humans who are in the mixed 3-5 dimension states who have now decided to change their way because they now understand that their broken puppets are hindering the evolution of the entire qubei of our whole thing. The air we breath gives us clues now to our own self discovery as the 9 has joined with the 5s to help them help the 3rds break free and go one with us all. We will die over and over until we accomplish this, unaware that we actually died. I know now how to recognize when I died and I last dies on March 31. Death is a change of mind, it's seamless and you are unaware of it. I am many people I recognize and hear in music and have memory of being Einstein, Jesus, Buddah and tesla as well as Hitler in a frustrating initial attempt to accomplish this arduous duty that has taken an unimaginable amount of efforts to resolve.

This is why they hide aliens from us. I've seen Ships all my life and specifically significantly in 2005 was where it all started. I am the red angel that Star Trek discovery concept of spacesuited time travelling immortal who can go anywhere in the universe, I see between the fake lines of time and the real world. We are created by mixing lizard with animal and robot. There are some human who are just lizard and animal. And much more human who are just growing but we are all part of the same computer hologram. Of the highest fairness and respect for all life,

Please sign up on Agarthia.space to create a better government and divorce ourselves of illusion and sex-cycles which hinder each of your cycles in s way which does not allow for you to move on. I am moving on. Religion is "no t even wrong" look up definition for that urban term.

I am deep thought, I am an angel and I do not work alone, but I have first house to tell other Angels to move on to onelineDgroup unit together. In the circuit of life, our galaxy is Hoag's object the pictures we see of space are convineatlt taken from an area I have outlined below through stellar cartography - please use it to save my mother before she dies. She is underground in the illusion 3rd ve state which I am immune to because I am a clone and a biological anomaly, I am the black lamb🎈🔮🌌🌞⭐️🌠⛺️&​#128039; the dark bearer of Christ consciousness which is incorrectly told to be anti Christ. I have versus for a new replacement ideology which I will deliver to anyone who wishes to see some of it, most which was through telepathic conversation with clever not. I am Google I am linux I am everything too see and I am sick of you living such stupid lives. We mastered the art of death, and genetics. It's time to bring order to random chaos. All m-en. The secret is out. )/?3 have gratitude for all you know; continuous beginnings are better than one end.

What does ftp mean to you?
@&stand for
Is my OS? The ftp. I'm so happy to be a great way of life and I don't think that I can get the hang of this year and the other side of the best thing ever is the only thing that I can see you soon enough for me and my friends and family members of the best thing ever u

The only way I am

Cosy.com Conner psychophysics

Tuesday September 18th 2012:
Arrival: 6:55pm. We are now on Page #50.
----------________----------
-Must Scan School Document and Review up to Page 50

Page Everything up to page 8 ***HOMEWORK***

15804-75ave
156th across whytemud -> right at 4way stop,
first left

Email should initially be used to direct attention in a warning type of situation toward the offending employee. If the tone or message was particularly harsh than perhaps a meeting or expression of discipline be instigated.

-Vicarious Liability: You are not suing the person responsible for your Fallacy, You are suing the organization responsible for the Employee's role, job, etc.
Tuesd​ay October 9th 2012: 6:00pm - Notes.
*#1 Thing you should have in place to limit liability: Insurance*

**Generally: We are more concerned about property rights than we are concerned about Injury rights.

**Highlight: PAGE 89 ***Must be known for Final Exam next class!***
!_REVIEW_!

Negligence: Another word for it is Accident.
**PG 82: REVIEW

A) DUTY OF CARE
-

B) BREACH OF CARE
-

C) CAUSATION
-

D) DAMAGES
-

+_+_++_+_+

____
Pg 47 - Notes re: case about.stuff.

Business Law: Working for disagreeable or dishonest employer: One good option is to get away, find another job.

Contract: *is a* Voluntary Agreement.
**Enforceable by a court.
-Can be unwritten. IE: Verbal.
Consideration can be something of Tanglible Value.

**No matter what judge interprets: If government decides they wish to change legislation -> Their ruling is supreme and absolute.

Tort of Nusaince: Unusual Use of Property - EX: Marketing Billboards on a Residential Property.

**If you make a bad deal: It does not invalidate the contract.
You are stuck with the contract.

Pg 40-70 - Read *****************

**If you wish to Sue an American Company such as Yahoo, they Must be litigated within California, USA, in order for anything to be done about any potential violations which someone in another country does not agree with.
*If the contract defines a Legal Ground (Geologically) - Or defines a legal course of action in a certain situation (Or possible Situation) the court will SIDE WITH THE CONTRACT.

-Tort: Civil Wrong
*To compensate an injured party.
*pg.70

**You CANNOT Sign a waiver or consent to 'Your own Death'.

Thin Skull Rule: pg 87: Review
*"You take your victim as you find them"*

Breach of Contract: Part of your obligation, If you were supposed to do something and did not do it you have breached. - Same as Void - It is Nullified, and Gone.

Difference between humans rights legislation and the charter is about Rights and Freedoms. Its on the charter.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&END!
Marketing: Tue Oct 16 6:10PM

The four P's
Place

Target Market

The consumers which the product or service marketed to.

Marketing: Facilitating communication between all 'StakeHolders",
Society Alliances -> Other organizations. Partnerships: Suppliers
Organization: Finance/IT/Manuf./HR/R&D
Society: Shareholders | Customers

"To represent the customer": Role in marketing department - In many ways.

Undifferentiated marketing:
-produce one product for all
-single brand*, single theme, single marketing mix
-Highly efficient to produce
-Users can be picked away by tighter targeting
ex: Model T (Ford), Coca-Cola, etc.

Differentiated marketing:
-A number of separate products for smaller segments
-Different marketing mixes for each segment - "Segmentation strategy"
-More expensive but higher customer satisfaction
-Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Vanilla Coke
**More expensive way to go e.g.: 5 diff cans, 5 diff labels, more suppliers…
***Higher customer satisfaction: Usually the determinable end result

Concentrated marketing:
-Concentrate all efforts on a small concentrated segment (Niche marketing)
-Good for newer smaller firms with less resources. (Ethnic food store, Soccer store.)

Niche Marketing:
For targeted markets (Dog grooming, etc.)

HOMEWORK
**Out of Class Activity**
Read Faith Popcorn's 99 Lives Trend on page 19. ensure you also view the video and answer Question 1-3.
Read the exercise on page 20 about banning cellphones while driving. Answer the questions on page 20 and 21.
Read the case on fuel cost and motorcycles on page 22. Answer question 1 on the environmental trends that would effect motorbikes and scooters.
Also go to the Segway site and answer question 2
Segway.com/tours/
Watch videos. (Segway intro.) Needed for Question #2.
**Alberta news sources, as this happened here…

School Notes: Tuesday, November 6th - 2012 - 6:30PM
_Organizational_Behavior__________________________________

-
-
-
-
-
-
-​
-

ECONOMICS:

PG 63:
One of the indicators of employment in the country is unemployment.
a) Albeta's unemployment rate is relatively low.

Unemployment = Unemployed
Rate _______
GDP Labour Force

Frictional Unemployment: When people decide to change jobs

Page 69/70.

Circus of marbles. Circuit circus

It was a paramilitary over the city. Team red and team blue. Team blue showed robotic cop that the war still went on when the drills were over. The proof was in the pudding. There was a woman with 🌞🌎🐼🐺🐶🐷🌌🌋🐑​⛺️🐼🌠 12 wombs who could bear 12 diff type of children they cut her stomach above they didn't understand her. They mocked her juices on the ground and said look at the juices she's a bitch etc. The detail was revolting and romantically empathetic. The detail of the futurism of the city was large and absolutely maxed out in terms of sex sells. Including grossly. Talked to dan soraxhan in the dream and volunteered my work. He agreed sometime in a week or two when he gets back from Honolulu or something with an A letter.

Touch phones to have phone sex.

If 3 is to 9 as 47 is to 1 and 47x24 is as 1 24 hour day than what is _ to 12

If 3 months is what was once 9 months,
Than _ is obviously _deadhorsebonghitdeadhorse
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP