Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 204,075
Pageviews Today: 338,072Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,972
04:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The next CRYPTO Rocket leaves in T Minus 2 SECONDS Say it with me ...RAVENCOIN Come in and grab some asset
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With the crypto space largely asleep I would like to call to your attention Ravencoin

CURRENT PRICE $0.06
Up %222 in last 30 days

[link to www.coingecko.com (secure)]

Algo - X16
ASIC Resistant
No Premine
Community Voting
Open Source
No "Dev Team"
Completely decentralized

[link to bitcointalk.org (secure)]

If you followed the SMARTCASH post you know there was a large opportunity for gains there

My focus has shifted to RVN as i hinted to before

from their website
[link to ravencoin.org (secure)]

"Ravencoin is a protocol based on a fork of the Bitcoin code which adds features specifically focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin blockchain. These tokens can have whatever properties the issue of the token decides - so they can be limited in quantity, named and be issued as securities or as collectibles."

Issuing assets on the block chain is the future. ANyone can create their own unique asset. Messaging being added to wallet for easy asset sales. Coin supply is higher than bitcoin but every time an asset is created 500 Raven are burned.

Many assets already created. Explore existing assets here
[link to ravencoin.asset-explorer.net (secure)]
(I already took NASA no you cant have it)

Many meme assets but adoption by large financial institutions for transfer of assets could be in the cards. Assets are being grabbed in hopes that they will be valuable in the future. Think when people bought web addresses thinking they would one day be quite valuable

Raven has already been linked to
OVERSTOCK.COM
TZERO
MEdici Ventures
Blocknerds.io

Dont think all use cases for this coin have been thought out.

Here is a mining guide
[link to blockonomi.com (secure)]

[link to blockonomi.com (secure)]

If you have mining questions will try to help

miners are the support for the coin as it is all POW (power of work) to create new coins

Join the community on Discord

[link to discord.gg (secure)]

ASSET FAUCET get your free assets
who knows perhaps they will be valuable in the future

[link to ravenland.org (secure)]

excited for this year in crypto this is not investment advice
what do I know...just a dipshit bag holder
kawww

Update
Send me your Raven address today and i will send you a genuine raven asset...........
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP