Users Online Now: 2,227 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,790
Pageviews Today: 1,289,388Threads Today: 513Posts Today: 8,892
01:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unfortunate. Always wait til Friday to deliver bad news..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hope your trip to Roanoke went well. It has now been a week since i sent you what i thought was a pretty clear indication that I required immediate assistance with new clients i.e. two bids i sent you for multi million dollar projects. You initially conveyed interest and said would "get back to me "tomorrow". I then sent another email on Tues. to wit you then said AGAIN. "Im just pretty busy i will call tomorrow." AGAIN nothing. no text, no email, no phone call. Hang on Chuck. let me see how long it takes to text my wife...Boom Three seconds..

I thought. "Ok, he is busy." "Hmmmmmm I wonder if this is an indication of how things would be IF me and OTHER salesman waiting in the wings would experience IF we were working for Acme Products. Its pretty hard to refute waiting a WEEK. Also the fact one of my associates contacted T... and ask what Acmes minimum was. She didnt know what he was talking about. Not a good sign.

Suffice to say. I wish you the best of luck but no longer feel inspired to sell for Acme. Unless of course you emailed me back and said.. "LOOK Dick Head. IM SOORRY BRO...i was sooo Fuggin slammed even YOU wouldnt believe it. We/I want your sales. we/I want to work with you. Please forgive me and give me til next week to call."
I might consider forgiving you for what in my 40 years of biz experience is totally unacceptable. But thats just me
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP