Users Online Now: 1,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,284
Pageviews Today: 350,477Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 2,601
04:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So someone called me SHILL: HERES WHY I AM A PROUD SHILL...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SHILL:.an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

I am a God Fearing Veteran Patriot so not a Shill in the aspect you think, I am shill in the fact that the country I love is being sold down the river, corruption runs rampant and there is a two tier justice system. I served for your ability to call me a shill. Yes I am an accomplice to trying to awaken people to the wrongs in Government, the corruption the scandal and yes I am trying to entice and encourage others to see what I see.

So as a proud GOD FEARING VETERAN PATRIOT I AM A SHILL BY Parts of the definition and A PATRIOTIC PROUD ONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I HAVE FREE THINKING AND AM NOT A HAWKER OR SWINDLER

A proud shill(for TRUTH, and AMERICA)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP