Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,208
Pageviews Today: 878,411Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 6,003
11:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump's Plan to Relocate Illegal Immigrants to Sanctuary Cities Causes CHER to do a 180 - NOW Wants Immigrants KEPT OUT of her Community
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Trump's Plan to Relocate Illegal Immigrants to Sanctuary Cities Causes CHER to do a 180 - NOW Wants Immigrants KEPT OUT of her Community

Cher
Verified account
@cher

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

(NOTE: This tweet has been archived.)

Correctly predicted by Trump in 2012:

[link to magaimg.net]

Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.

11:06 AM - 17 Oct 2012

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP