Users Online Now: 1,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 137,246
Pageviews Today: 237,007Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,603
03:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Joking the Freemasons to their faces at McDonald's in front of everyone who...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Know I'm the kill all the Freemasons guy and..this short little 40 year old with its Masonic hat on gets in line in front of me, and I start singing...and all the employees start laughing,same with half the customers.

This free Mason obviously thought something else was going on, and stood there and didn't move. Then the white flashes began and it started talking that ''you know' shit and I started singing ..see and that's why...and then the face touching and white flashes on the customers...

As I ordered I repeated 'how much to kill all the freemasons' ..and you could hear me saying kill all the freemasons' like I have for over 17 years...and see..the mcemployees who are audio failing and ticking are watching me do it to their faces and know the why.

The freemasons' robbed me and said join them or die and said I'm crazy to cover it up..and now can't take I joke them in front of everyone to their faces while logging it here.
.hahaha

Fuck you and the freemasons'.

Ask the McDonald's of death.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP