Users Online Now: 1,664 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 184,921
Pageviews Today: 305,336Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,742
03:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have any Christians on here actually ever read the Quran?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The reason why i ask is because i want to know if any Christians have actually studied any type of theology and putting all bias aside about what Muslims are like and terrorism and whatever, what makes you believe that what Christianity teaches is true? What makes you put your trust in the Bible when we know it has been corrupted? How can you stand on a source that has been proven to have been changed over time?

It seems that most Christians once they actually start studying theology and looking at the main beliefs associated with it, they come to the conclusion that Islam makes more sense than Christianity and they change over to Islam.

Every single time i see a Christian convert, it's an educated well read Christian who has put hours into studying it. I notice that most of the Christians who preach Christianity and trash Islam on places like GLP don't really know much about either faith and are basically just cultural Christians, rather than pious dedicated Christians who know their scripture. Most Christians on here just have to appear to be Christians because they think Islam is some weird obscure religion for people from another part of the world.

Even Sinead O'Connor said it recently when she converted over to Islam she said something like "any sane theologian who studies it can only arrive at Islam"

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP