Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject While snorting a line of coke I had a great idea
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The DEA should implement some type of system into ATM card readers, Gas pumps, The card readers you use at any general store to make payments, that can detect hard drug residue, like Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, anything that users use to chop up with there everyday credit card. As soon as drug is detected it would send imagery from the cameras in the stores or at the ATM to the DEA or FBI or nearest Police force .

Obviously this wouldn't be enough eveidence to arrest the person using the card , but it could be used as a system to red tag certain people and put them under surveillance, they could probably easily get court orders to tap people's phones and follow them to the big Dogg's ... ..
Just I thought . I mean I enjoy recreational use but wouldn't mind at all if they did this to easily find a lead to the bigger drug Lord's . Start with the little guy and follow the path to the king pin . ..

Now that I had this idea, it will be implemented immediately , so if u see all stores receiving new card readers and ATMs , then you get it .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP