Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NOTRE DAME Cathedral RUMORS - MOSSAD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message siren2

Notre Dame Cathedral rumors:

Thus far it is only rumor, but rumor has it that the Mossad burned it down. I am not kidding, that really is the rumor. Purportedly to frame Muslims. I am not going to get onto this topic much, but will say it makes perfect sense. First of all, Muslims held the keys to many of the churches in Jerusalem for hundreds of years on end when there were not enough Christians to use them, and guarded the churches perfectly, despite them being Christian.
I find it highly plausible that the Mossad burned the cathedral down to frame Muslims. I am thrilled that's where the story drifted so quickly. BECAUSE: Silverstein said pull it, and building 7 fell simply because it was grief stricken over the deaths of towers 1 and 2. I am thrilled that's where the story went so quickly, because the basements of the WTC exploded before the planes hit, and when the towers fell, there were demolition sprites at regular intervals during the collapse, plus obviously shape charge cut debris, and well, you know. Not Muslims.

If the Mossad burning down the Notre Dame Cathedral hits alt media mainstream, I'll be doing the snoopy dance because after all, WHO WANTS CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED? Just ask your nearest luciferian, or your nearest feminist leader, or your nearest communist. Gee, they are backed predominantly by the same people who backed the Mossad, Muslims don't hate Christians, - in fact, Muslims know Christ is going to return again for the 1000 year reign, that AINT MOHAMMED, who are those claiming Muslims despise Christians trying to fool?

FACT: Muslims did not burn down the Notre Dame Cathedral. Heck, maybe it was burned down because people can obviously see the root existence of Julian Assange has been wiped out. He looks like sentient vegetable Assange, 90 percent brain damaged. I am perfectly game for: Assange was removed the night of October 16/17 2016, vegetablized and homogenized, and then returned for a final showing when the time was right, for a 4+ bil payoff. That would explain everything, including poop on the walls. And the pictures sure look the part, he's a smiling veggie boy now. No Wikileaks dead man switch either. TIME TO REMOVE ASSANGE FROM THE NEWS CYCLE BEFORE PEOPLE REALLY LOOK INTO THIS, WHAT CAN WE DO . . . . . HMMMMM I GOT IT! Let's give France a taste of 911!

[link to www.jimstone.is]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP