Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 455,914
Pageviews Today: 720,519Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,417
07:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anti Israel Latina agent Ocasio Cortez creates an uproar after she says we need to stop sending Israel money and military support
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to nypost.com (secure)]

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes the US should consider cutting military and economic aid to Israel — and Jewish Democrats are blasting her for it.

“I think it’s something that can be discussed,” she said Sunday on Yahoo’s “Skullduggery” podcast, adding that the idea should “certainly” be on the table.

“I think these are part of conversations we are having in our caucus,” the congresswoman added. “I hope to play a facilitating role in this conversation and a supportive role in this conversation. But I also know that there have been people leading on this for a long time, like Congresswoman [Betty] McCollum.”

Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) went on to describe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “Trump-like figure” following his announced plans to formally annex Jewish settlements on the West Bank....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP