Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The CLOUDS in the Bible
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2 Chronicles 5
13It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD; 14So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

The Hebrew word is anan and means
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

cloud, cloudy, cloud-mass

cloud-mass (of theophanic cloud)

cloud

In Exodus 13
And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. 22 The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people.

So WHY do you people believe the nonsense of the false teachers that Jesus will come floating down on a cloud?The LOUD is always on EARTH.

You will be caught up in the AIR? The false teachers teach that you will float up right?
1Thess 4:17

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The word AIR in the Greek word used can mean Hazy obscure atmosphere.It is the HAZE of the Theophanic cloud.used of the cloud which led the Israelites in the wilderness

Why do you love the false teachers so much that you hate me so much for showing they taught wrong?

If I had a dollar for everytime a so called Christian abused me and swore at me for showing that the false teachers are false and what they taught is fiction I would be rich.

Jesus doesnt float down.he is here.he is born again and grows up just as last time.READ the Bible and stop the nonsense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP