Users Online Now: 1,988 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 486,977
Pageviews Today: 773,543Threads Today: 317Posts Today: 4,779
08:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Social media is awash with people saying they can see Jesus in the flames of Notre Dame after mother 'spots it in photograph'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The outline of Jesus Christ seemed to appear in the devastating flames which engulfed the Parisian Notre Dame Cathedral on Monday evening, one woman has claimed.

Lesley Rowan, from Alexandria in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, was reading about the tragic incident when she claims to have noticed in one of the pictures a figure in the billowing smoke.

Taking to social media to share her thoughts, Lesley explained that she believed the silhouette to be of God's son, pointing outwards from the inferno sweeping through the historic 850-year-old building.
'I may be letting my mind play tricks on me here, folks take a close look at this picture and what do you see,' the 38-year-old posted to her Facebook, alongside a circled picture of the cathedral.

CANT ADD PIC LIL HELP GLP

Daily mail less 50

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP