Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Glass 2019 Movie Decoded.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 254)
I saw the movie glass 2019 last night and it had all the things about the beast/flesh and the light of the afterlife and sungate i have decoded years ago.

Found interesting when the lunar queen revealed they run the show on earth for 10,000 years which reminded me ghrees that revealed similar intel of how long the lunar scum run the show on earth and when they came here/moon arrived on our shores.

-Who are you?
-I...
am you.

Here the beast revealed how like black goo agent smith lives inside all of us which i have dissected it to symbolize the chinese lunar draconian/satanic genes/mark of the beast the mongols like agent smith in matrix 2/3 spread to the entire earth.
Thread: Venom/Mark Of The Beast 2018 Decoded! We All Got It Thanks To The Chinese And Mongols, It Manipulates Us And Is Killing Us Softly!
Thread: Riddick And GOG Vol 2 Revealed The Mark Of The Beast To Be The Chinese Genes The Mongols In Ancient Times Spread To All Humans Like Agent Smith!

-We keep bringing him
sacred food,
and nothing's happening.
I... The Beast,
he's shown himself twice
to the masses of the broken,
and-and they're not believing.
(the sacred food symbolizes souls, or the organs they're farming and harvesting from our true form that sleeps and dreams human life).

-I'm ready.
-Young man, wait!
You will not be able
to get to the light.
It is set off by distance
as well as being monitored
by a camera.
I know this seems
very unfair to you...
...but you are stuck
in this room.

The light was placed around the exit of the room and it had sungate symbolism and like i had decoded if you get close to it it was killing you/erasing your personality before you can make it outside.

-I've been given three days
to treat you
by whatever means necessary.

The same three days i decoded in the silence of the lambs movie where the lunar boss was keeping his victims in the bottom of a well before he kills them.

Those three days like the three days of jesus in the land of the dead symbolize the 3,000 years that make us spend here.

-Elijah. I've come
to the conclusion
that we should perform
a procedure on you.
This is a corrective procedure
that rebalances
the part of the frontal lobe
that is overstimulated.
It would be an honor to get to
know your perspicacious mind.
We're going to conduct
the procedure in three days.

This procedure was shown in shutter island where they literally destroy the frontal lobe and turn you into a walking stupid plant.

So far the lunar queen was parading as a good doctor in this movie and i knew who she was the moment she showed her face and dressed in all white like the devil from constantine movie.

In the end when asked bruce willis to grab her hand as they were drowning him symbolizes how he/she loves to play the savior while she's also the one who creates the problem/hell we seek to be saved from.

-They got it wrong
in the comics.
They talk about
secret evil groups
trying to stop the heroes.
I don't think
we are particularly evil,
and we don't choose sides.(we create and control them both)
We try to stop both of you.
If there is one of you,
the opposite of you appears.
It escalates.
We step in.
There just can't be
gods amongst us.
It's not fair.
It has worked just fine
for 10,000 years our way.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

I forgot to mention all were bad guys in the glass movie and symbolized the lunar boss/queen too.

See in the glass poster in imdb bruce willis dressed also like the black hooded puppet master from ghost in the shell movie, the beast, wheeled chair profesor x/samuel jackson all shown as different pieces/fragments of the same glass.

The glass is also symbolizing the dreamworld/silver goo mirror/glass that absorbed neo in matrix 1/satan's territory.

Oh and the facility/prison where they were keeping all was named

"Raven Hill Memorial"

Another clever name/symbolism for "land of the dead".

Reminded me also the raven hotel from altered carbon.

Forgot to mention something from the glass movie that really shows the kind of bastards that run hollywood.

The movie started with two young white boys doing the knockout punch game on a chinese pedestrian and then a black man that rushes to the scene to save the chinese guy and punish the two young white boys.

On youtube and on this forum i've seen only or mostly black people knocking out innocent old people and women on the streets just for the fun of it so for hollywood to twist reality to that degree is stunning!

Oh and to have the chinese as the victim was pretty hilarious!

They really want the black people to love the chinese and see the whites as the evil ones and this is exactly what this scene from glass movie tried to do, i wonder why?

cough cough... Africa.
Thread: China Is Behind Fueling The Hate Blacks Have Towards The Whites! They Are Doing The Same Thing In Africa While Colonizing Her Too!

Taken from a post in page 253.

In the comments we read comments like this
"Welcome to Africa China!!! Unlike the west you don't bomb us and threaten to overthrow our governments. The West can go to hell"

In 2 to 5 years years from now we'll be seeing comments like this.

"West come save us the chinese are so evil they destroy our environment, they're killing us and steal our organs and eat our babies too, west please help us!"

Western governors.
-We sold your continent to china to pay off some of our debt to them and you welcomed them like saviors. Enjoy idiots!
cruise

Worth reminding a british mason that i read in a source long ago who said

"My dream is to see the african population displaced with the chinese."

And i wonder if that stupid british mason knew that eventually the chinese will displace all races on earth.

The russian and the muslims and rest mongols think when china comes to power they will have a part in it and they hate the west as much the blacks do.

I wonder if they know what's coming to them next or are they as much retards as the black africans?

Thread: Chinese Prophecy Reveals China Will Betray And Kill Its Allies After She Rules The World! That's You Russia, Muslims, Israel And Rest Mongols!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP