Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AGE WAR BULLSHIT- A warning for the GLP family
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I figured I should post this as a little PSA for my wingnut GLP family.

There's a new shill campaign going, not just here but other CT/free speech forums. It all started around the same time, and it's all directed at getting the age groups to fight each other.

GLP is normally cohesive until we actually talk about age, and on fully anonymous boards you can't tell a 16 year old from a 60 year old because they all share a common culture and language that transcends age.

That's the greatest strength of these respective places and exactly why they are trying to destroy that now.

I know we all like to bust eachothers chops, but the sudden uptick has been staggering. The conversations have quickly gone from occasional well-meaning banter to daily pointless viciousness. These are usually started and perpetuated by proxy ACs, but members and even mods are pretty quick to get sucked in too. People of all ages who should know better.

Some of you actually believe a group of the-other-generation is coming for you with torches and pitchforks. THERE IS NOTHING OUR ENEMIES WANT MORE. We are ALL suffering from the state of things, and we ALL stand to suffer more in the near future.

The family unit is the last bastion of our free society. As are groups that find common ground based on principles, morals, and mutual interests. Things that remind us of the value of others and make us stronger than the sum of our parts.

Stay sharp GLP. We're open-minded but we can be gullible, too. The low-hanging fruit is often rotten. We've barely started down this slope, and we can't afford to start coming apart now.

-A friendly neighborhood Anonymous Coward
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP