Users Online Now: 2,491 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 739,551
Pageviews Today: 1,214,188Threads Today: 481Posts Today: 8,210
12:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject how to cure conspiracy theory (from the most highest ivory tower in the land)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message first, be part of a conspiracy.

hurt the conspiracy theorist phyically, spiritually, mentally, socially, financially, in order to make them pliable and weak so they will do as you command.

i can't work because of people involved in secret activities and groups, but there's no conspiracy.

i can't socialize normally because the conspirators go out of their way to ruin any relationships.

my computers and phones never work properly because of poorly designed and overly resource-draining spyware.

they lie about spirituality and philosophy (although some of them are just genuinely ignorant).

they literally poisoned me, repeatedly, over several years. the first time for certain was around 2013-2014. right this minute i'm under the effects of a poison they've put in my coffee. a slight vertigo/nausea with some soporific effect.

they practice thought-policing, stomping out wrong-think whenever possible. literally policing, actively, what i am permitted to think or feel or believe.

even if i could work, i would be under constant harrassment and receiving a wage that is far less than adequate.

they spread rumors and lies to prevent me from escape or developing my life in any way, socially or financially or spiritually, etc.

while all this is going on, i still keep my mind and soul for myself. in other words, despite their efforts and their delusions of grandeur, and their despicable use of force to brainwash me (even though WHAT they are trying to wash away isn't even real), i remain as much my own self as a person can be.

i feel like, even though they've won in every worldly arena they can possibly control, they have utterly and miserably failed at any higher level of control. they are the ultimate evil, and don't even realise it because they lie so much they even lie to each other, and they are so good at lying, they can't resist their own lies.

they actually believe that the "king" to be "killed" (which apparently means i'm the king and killing means brainwashing) is me and they are the heroes, despite the fact that their every choice is about controlling people completely and/or hurting them completely until total obedience is achieved.

that's apparently the best they can do, and though i'm literally being poisoned, manipulated, lied to and lied about, paid less than i can live on, harrassed at work and the managers cover it up, etc. etc. etc., i'm not supposed to speak up about it (couldn't prove it even if i tried, the police are in on the lies of course) or defend myself.

this is the new america, and no one can stop it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP